Baby and Child First Aid
Baby and Child First Aid Course
Would you know what to do when faced with that worst-case scenario, which doesn’t happen often, but could occur at any time? Are you convinced that every one who is ever responsible for your baby or child would know what to do?
These non-accredited paediatric courses are suitable for parents, grandparents, non-Ofsted registered nannies and au pairs and the content is adaptable depending on your previous knowledge and the age of your children – see the options below.
Non-moving babies are welcome to come along too!
- Incident management
- Unconscious casualties and the safe airway position
- Bleeding and shock
- Serious childhood illnesses
- Head injuries
- Burns and poisoning
- Standard 4 hour course – Private group rate is £300 (£350 at weekends) for up to 12 people or it is £40 each on a Public paediatric course.
- Bespoke sessions for up to 6 people in your home – ranges from £100 for 1 hour to £250 for 3 hours (extra at weekends).
- These costs include a paediatric first aid manual and a certificate of attendance.
We can run the course at any house / venue with a large tv and enough floor space for the practicals or we can source a venue for you at your cost, if required.
| Serious bleeding |
Watch our short video clip on how to help someone who is bleeding heavily.